Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

The AFS group from Guaranda in Quito, standing on the actual equator.




Me and my host family (minus my host mom, plus my host sister's boyfriend) in Quito over the weekend.

Quito!

The view of Guaranda

Chimborazo, the nearby, active volcano

Guaranda, from my grandparents front steps.

My house!

My room! (I have a lovely Hello Kitty bedspread that I'm slowly learning to tolerate)

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'm hoping all of these make up for the short post. The truth is that I have about a million words to say about life here in the last week and a half, but I've had zero time to write about it, so forgive me if I promise to post about it all soon, instead of writing about it now. I'm shooting for a post once a week, or at least once every two, which should become easier once I'm settled at my 99.9% girls school (It's technically co-ed, but apparently you can count the guys on one hand) and I have some sort of schedule.

Hasta luego,

Elisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment